Obsidian Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Vampire Live Action Role Playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Game for March 22nd

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Game for March 22nd Empty
PostSubject: Game for March 22nd   Game for March 22nd EmptyFri Feb 07, 2014 11:51 am

Next game will be on Saturday, March 22nd at Chris House: 1425 Cambium Court Hanover MD.

Due to winter turn outs and the next 3 “game” dates I have obligations, I’m waiting to hold game until the weather picks up and said obligations are done.
Please feel free to still send PC activities, journals, or if anyone wanted to run personal or group events, you are more than welcome to run them by me and we can run a session for you and or your group.

Also, I will probably be making IC changes to some aspects of the game. Let me know what’s up with your PC if you’d like.
Back to top Go down
https://obsidiannights.rpg-board.net
Admin
Admin
Admin

Game for March 22nd Empty
PostSubject: Re: Game for March 22nd   Game for March 22nd EmptyMon Mar 17, 2014 11:33 am

Unfortunately due to weather and work a lot of players schedules, definitely mine included, have been pretty swamp as hell. I’ve only been able to due a couple events with people, so here is what I had in mind for starting back up this Saturday.
I think we could have party just to have one. People should bring food, drinks and alcohol as they’d like, probably throw some xp out for fun, especially for homemade stuff.
This will give me and players time to due xp, run the clan events for PCs, create any new characters for players, and to get tipsy and play crude games like cards against humanity. I definitely have no problem with having the party as an in-character event for the game, but the main reason is for a welcome back and FU to the winter cold.
Remember the game is at Chris’s place. Give me some feedback and if you’re bringing something, post it below. See ya Saturday. :p
Back to top Go down
https://obsidiannights.rpg-board.net

Game for March 22nd
Page 1 of 1