Obsidian Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Vampire Live Action Role Playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Edge Anderson's Journals

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KelticKrossMann

Edge Anderson's Journals Empty
PostSubject: Edge Anderson's Journals   Edge Anderson's Journals EmptyTue Dec 03, 2013 10:45 am

Well, it's time I start documenting my time and the things that I am doing if I am ever to get anywhere. Lord knows I forget things just the same as anyone. I may be immortal, but not a genius and have a photographic memory! Let's get started:

So, this past gathering was an interesting one in the fact that we failed and gathered good intel. We in lack of better words attacked and failed in dealing with the Anarchs at the rave house. We did find out that they have a jugernot like creature/being. We found out that choas is something that they seem to enjoy....who would have figured an Anarch liking chaos.

The League is still very undecided and we need to start to be either more aggressive with what we ar doing or start putting the other memebers to better work. i beleieve that we need to start organizing our efforts better. It seems that eveyone is doing what they want and no one is in control of our over all goal. I will have to bring this up at the next League meeting. I plan to meet with all the gangrel in the area and start organizing them and getting them to start working together and poling our resources.

I feel that the Tremere are not telling us everything and they have more knowledge about things than what they are letting on to. That is not uncommon though. I will try to continue to befriend them and gather any information that they may not be telling us.

I am concerned that for all Ira's talk of tough, he is still a Ventrue and talking is his way of dealing with things. I can say that he is a man of his words though. I believe he has the best of intentions I am just not sure of his follow through, but he has good ideas so I will continue to work with him. He does have many different ways of getting things. He is a friend as well, but still a Ventrue.

Other than that I need to get my forgue up and running so I can start making weapons for those that are asking for them. I miss the old feel of the forge and hammer. The sounds of the metal hitting the metal and the sparks that fly when I strike the raw metal with my hammer. That will become my focus until I have it and the materials to start that again. I will begin to start my empire and my holdings will need to increase.

Back to top Go down
KelticKrossMann

PostSubject: Re: Edge Anderson's Journals   Edge Anderson's Journals EmptyMon Dec 16, 2013 9:32 pm

Well, another gathering has passed again. This gathering I was unavailable due to trying to acquire some property and in an area where I can build a forge (or have one built). I am hopeful that the League doesn't have to many issues since it was a mandatory meeting. Funny thing is I also called a mandatory meeting for my clan members and I. I apologized to both and informed them that I had no such plans next week. I also know that the League wanted to question me with a Tremere. I have no problems about that but do however want them to know I'm not avoiding them. I have nothing to hide and intend to answer any and all questions to the best of my ability. Well not much else to say for now, but maybe more through the next couple of weeks.
Back to top Go down
KelticKrossMann

PostSubject: Re: Edge Anderson's Journals   Edge Anderson's Journals EmptyThu Jan 02, 2014 1:53 pm

Another gathering not attended. I feel as thought things seem to be against us or me when it comes to gatherings as of late. I did hear from some others that there was no gathering to attend anyway. I look forward to the next gathering, for I have some questions that need answering and probably need to answer some myself.

Ira and I will be checking out some of the area in southern Anne Arundel County. I think he said something about Werewolves or something. I hope that we don't encounter any viscous or blood thirsty beasts. I am not sure why but can assume that he doesn't want to fight on to many sides at once. I hope for a peaceful or non aggression pack or something like that with them. Maybe we can even get them to help us in our progress to rid the area of Sabbot.

I am still using all my influence to gather a place to place a forge and begin gathering the raw materials to build weapons. This is taking a little longer than what I wanted but I need to put effort into it not to be noticed and not to bring suspicion to what I am doing and where.

This is all I have for now and will report more later.
Back to top Go down
KelticKrossMann

PostSubject: Re: Edge Anderson's Journals   Edge Anderson's Journals EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:32 pm

How FUCKING pathetic that others can't even show up and complete obligations required by their Primogens!! This is BULLSHIT that I show and there only a couple people that I know I can count on!! Those that have shown will have my support and backing. All the others are on shaky ground with me right now, my own clan included!

Now that my ranting is done, I will focus on the tasks at hand. Ira has contacted me and we have been traveling south into southern Anne Arundel. So, far nothing, but we are hopeful that we may encounter someone that either will help us or at least we will try to keep off our back!!

I am still using all my influences to gather a place to put a forge and begin making weapons like in the old days. I hope to come up with all that I need to make this happen soon. I have also been trying to gather more sources in my current influence area and other ares that will benefit my needs and concerns. Hard and diligent work is my only way in this new world that i live in.

This is all I have for now and will report more later!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Edge Anderson's Journals   Edge Anderson's Journals Empty

Back to top Go down

Edge Anderson's Journals
Page 1 of 1