Obsidian Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Vampire Live Action Role Playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

preliminary get togethers

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ianzb

Ianzb

preliminary get togethers Empty
PostSubject: preliminary get togethers   preliminary get togethers EmptySun Aug 25, 2013 2:27 pm

Are we going to have any pre-game events to help new players, brainstorm etc?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Updated Available Times   preliminary get togethers EmptyTue Aug 27, 2013 8:03 am

Update on available times to personally help with making PCs, talking about the characters, convos with NPCs, backgrounds, questions etc. Trust me, my free time is somewhat uncommon, those that know me know this, so just let me know through message or forum message.

TH 8/29 - At Crossroads Tavern in Glen Burnie. Please feel free to come, I'll probably buy you a shot... it's a guilty pleasure.
Fri 8/30 - Probably after 9pm. Maybe get some breakfast dinner.
Sun 9/1 - After 5pm.
TH 9/4 - Probably Crossroads again
Fri - 9/13 - After 3pm
Sat - 9/14 - I was think of having a formal get together before dnd from 12pm to 8pm for people. I'll see about location if people seem interested.
Sun - 9/15 - After 5pm
Mon - 9/16 - After 3pm
Sat - 9/21 - Game start ... Hopefully be there all day like i said to help people if needed.

Well, that's the list. Feel free to contact me by whatever means for whatever ends.
Back to top Go down
https://obsidiannights.rpg-board.net
BlakeBlakeBlake

PostSubject: Re: preliminary get togethers   preliminary get togethers EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 9:29 pm

Count me in for 9/15 in the evening. Just let me know where to show up. I will be at the game on 9/21.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: preliminary get togethers   preliminary get togethers EmptySun Sep 08, 2013 10:10 pm

ok cool. Idk if anyone else will want to meet up to, but we'll think of something on sunday
Back to top Go down
Mangus

Mangus

PostSubject: Re: preliminary get togethers   preliminary get togethers EmptyTue Sep 10, 2013 8:24 pm

9/14 sounds cool to me.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: preliminary get togethers   preliminary get togethers EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 9:29 am

Looks like I'll be going to renfest on saturday, but then i'll be hitting DND afterwards. So if timing os good, might be able to talk about stuff between them. Unless people want to see me while at fair, lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: preliminary get togethers   preliminary get togethers EmptySun Sep 15, 2013 12:44 pm

Hello all. New to the boards but not to the game. I can create a character with little problems for I have the books, even those that pre-date Laws of the Night. I could play any clan. I will need to know the location of the next session and if anyone wishes to contact me, I can provide my phone number in a PM.
Back to top Go down
Mangus

Mangus

PostSubject: Re: preliminary get togethers   preliminary get togethers EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 11:45 am

9/16 I work till 6. Where can we chill jon?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: preliminary get togethers   preliminary get togethers EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 2:38 pm

If I get extra time off, like thursday night to go to xroads, I'll let you know. i'll probably be able to get out of work thursday and or friday early, but there is alot of factors to that. Like I said, you'll be the first I attempt to let know. And I'll see how tonight goes and what my offspring what's to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: preliminary get togethers   preliminary get togethers EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 5:37 pm

Any possibilities on having a get together on Friday the 20th?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: preliminary get togethers   preliminary get togethers EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:37 pm

slim
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: preliminary get togethers   preliminary get togethers EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 9:44 pm

Is this Bi-Weekly? Next game at Ian's on the 5th of October?
Back to top Go down
Ianzb

Ianzb

PostSubject: Re: preliminary get togethers   preliminary get togethers EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 10:31 pm

That is correct.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: preliminary get togethers   preliminary get togethers EmptyFri Sep 27, 2013 5:11 pm

hey Ian, have a time in mind yet?
Back to top Go down
Ianzb

Ianzb

PostSubject: Re: preliminary get togethers   preliminary get togethers EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 12:01 am

Pardon?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: preliminary get togethers   preliminary get togethers EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 5:21 am

For the next game sir
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: preliminary get togethers   preliminary get togethers EmptySat Sep 28, 2013 9:15 am

start time for game will always be between 5:00 - 6:00 on the appropriate saturday.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: preliminary get togethers   preliminary get togethers EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 5:29 pm

Awesome, thanks for that!

Back to top Go down
upcyclist

PostSubject: Re: preliminary get togethers   preliminary get togethers EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:10 pm

Also, if you want to get/spend XP, be there early Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: preliminary get togethers   preliminary get togethers EmptyMon Sep 30, 2013 6:11 pm

oooooooooooooooh ,how early?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: preliminary get togethers   preliminary get togethers Empty

Back to top Go down

preliminary get togethers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Obsidian Nights :: Out of Character :: Questions, Requests, Submissions and Suggestions-
Jump to: