Obsidian Nights
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maryland Vampire Live Action Role Playing

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ira 9/21/2013

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ianzb

Ianzb

Ira 9/21/2013 Empty
PostSubject: Ira 9/21/2013   Ira 9/21/2013 EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 7:25 pm

The "neutral" county holds little in the way of surprises. The Camarilla here function much the same as my former affiliations: Lie, Coerce, Manipulate, put my life on the line for a few miles of territory that could just as easily be taken by the elders. I'm willing to bet that most of them are too busy patting themselves on the back for their convoluted planning to be bothered with outing a few Anarchs or Sabbat. Don't get me wrong, I'd probably do the same in their positions, but it doesn't take the sting out of being a tool, yet again. At least there was an air of pleasantry to it this time.

My fellow Neonates are pretty much what I expected... A few upstanding Brujah, a couple of "go-get'em" Gangrel, Some (rightfully) paranoid Tremere, what I can only assume is a Malkavian, a couple of unknown elements, and an upitty Ventrue. Seemed to hit a sore spot when I mentioned killing a blue-blood back in my not-so-immortal days. Called me a wild dog and insinuated that I couldn't do it on my own. To be perfectly honest I should have probably mentioned the Antitribu part a little earlier. I really didn't mean to cause any undue... discomfort. I only mentioned the clan by name because they are notoriously hard to kill. That's a compliment in my book. Regardless, he seemed a bit stung by my choice of words. Maybe my fault, maybe some people are just too sensitive. Toe-may-toe, toe-mah-toe. (hmm... auto spell check tells me toe-mah-toe is incorrect. Looks like those lift riding, flat living, fag smoking, inbreeding fascist mother-fuckers  got it wrong again.) Ah well, it seems I have made my usefulness outside of combat situations known well enough. Perhaps next time we gather I will come more prepared to deal with the physical threats. Then those who would assume to hold my leash will understand that this dog is the one leading. For now, I must hunt.
Back to top Go down

Ira 9/21/2013
Page 1 of 1